12.26.2010

So this is why I haven't received my unpaid funds.

 First paragraph of an email received from Dr. Desmond:
It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of 5.8million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund. 
Blasted corrupt Governmental Officials! Also, best run-on sentence ever? Methinks so.
Further down in the email, after discussion of the $100 fee needed to get me my funds:
You are therefore advice not to toy with this developments as a mandate was also  issued to terminate the fund immediately if you fail to claim your fund soonest. I have done my best as a clergy drafted newly to this position to assist people like you the rest is left for you. urgent response will enable me forge ahead towards the onwards delivery of your payment to your residential address.

Man, good thing I can still get in on this! And that I have the clergy on my side!

Oh, and according to my inbox, I can still do something to make her New Years the biggest ever, if you know what I mean, wink, wink. 
•••
In other news, Christmas happened.
Dazed from all the Christmas goodness.
Cute baby, book, and slightly disturbing stuffed animal head.
(Little B wasn't feeling photogenic - couldn't get a pic of his face because he was too interested in what he got!)

Hope your holidays have been wonderful! Anyone want to join me on a cleanse?

No comments: