12.06.2010

I am here for you.

How am I here for you? Well, I'll give you a couple Christmas ideas.
First up? A couple of friends who have taken their sewing skills and created their own businesses.
Kreated by Kim has cases for your iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Nook ... Protect those electronics, people!
And then, we have Made by Meegz, where you can get camera straps and lanyards. Great for those photographers in your life. They come in many great colors (I think she currently has over 30 choices in shop right now).
Support those who take the initiative to start their own businesses! Unlike other people who just keep adding to their craft/sewing stashes without a shop update in sight! I have no idea who I could be talking about!
(Okay, so maybe someday I'll get it together and start actually putting stuff in my etsy shop!)
•••
Other Christmas ideas?
Love these for the ninjas or robots in your life. (Or ninja-robots? Man, I'd like to see some of those!)
A frame like this! I love this frame, whether it's used as a bow holder or not.
I'd like to try to make one of these at least once in my life. So dang cute.

No comments: